Unrivaled Review strives to help you become a profitable entrepreneur online. The products I recommend are intended to help you to do so. Just to let you know, I may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links included on this page.
Ivan Liljeqvist’s has released dozens of Blockchain and Crypto courses where all can be accessed via his Ivan on Tech Academy. I finally decided to write up a review having signed up to the Premium Academy Access Plan some months ago.
The Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industries have exploded in recent years; with excelled forecast growth at 60% per year. Now is one of the best times to learn about this evolving market.
Among the hype among the Crypto community is how brilliant Ivan’s courses are so instead of buying just one, I bought the full Academy Access and here is my honest review of my experiences.
There are three mainplans that you can enroll in via the Ivan on Tech Academy.
- Basic: For $22/$32 per month, you can get access to 6 entry level courses.
- Premium: For $58/$77 per month, you can get access to all 27 courses, along with monthly live-streams, and 1-1 programming support
- Professional: For $117/$157 per month, you can get access to all 27 courses, along with a range of other benefits (graduation certifications, monthly live-streams, 1-1 programming support, career advice/preparation, study plans, access to a student counselor and more!)
You can also choose to pay either monthly or annually, with the later giving you access to a large discount. Monthly is more manageable (however this will cost you a little more in the long run).
If you visit the Academy with my exclusive link, you’ll ensure you get the best price currently available and will even be able to get a risk-free money back guarantee if you find out later its not for you.
Plus, new content and future courses are being added all the time!
At time of writing, here is the full list of current courses that you get access to as part of the All-Access Plan:
- Crypto for Beginners
- Blockchain & Bitcoin 101
- Ethereum 101
- Blockchain Business Masterclass
- The Bitcoin Standard Course – History of Money and Bitcoin
- DeFi 101
- DeFi 201
- The Essential Blockchain Job Search Guide
- Algorithmic Trading & Technical Analysis
- Bitcoin Programming 101
- Ethereum Smart Contract Programming 101
- Cryptography & Privacy Coins – Bitcoin, Monero, ZCash and more
- Lightning Network & Lightning App Programming
- Ethereum Game Programming
- Ethereum Smart Contract Programming 201
- EOS Programming 101
- EOS Programming 201
- Bitcoin Attacks
- Unity Blockchain Game Development 101
- Enjin Blockchain Development 101
- Ethereum Smart Contract Security
- C++ Programming for Blockchain Developers
- Student Webinars & Live Q&A’s
- Study Guide
- React Web Development 101
- Technical Analysis 101
See the full list of courses and what is covered by visiting the Academy here.
So you can literally access 27 courses that cover comprehensive training on topics across the entire Blockchain and Crypto-currency industry. With more being added routinely. In fact, when I first wrote this review there was just 10!
By signing up to the Academy, you’ll be getting access to hundreds of hours of video lessons, lectures and workshops, plus live webinars, student support and access to a student community of over 11,000 students.
Another nice benefit is that you get a graduation certificate for any course that you complete.
You can see why it is called an Academy now!
Before we take a sneak peak under the hood of the Academy, its a good idea to quickly clarify what Blockchain actually is as the courses are predominantly based around it.
Blockchain is the technology that Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies are based upon and leveraged from.
It is an open source, decentralized database of transactions. Every transaction is exclusive, and it cannot be traced. This goes against the common practices whereby one company or organisation has this power.
Blockchain works independently from any third party because the network fulfills the role for verification.
Who Is Ivan On Tech?
Ivan on Tech, full name Ivan Liljeqvist, is a a young Blockchain and Crypto entrepreneur raised in Sweden (born in Belarus).
He is also a software developer, the founder of the Ivan on Tech YouTube channel (perhaps the most respected and followed Blockchain channel (200,000 subscribers at time of writing) and an a international speaker and educator.
You don’t get that kind of following without great content.
Since the dramatic growth of Crypto-currencies and Blockchain in recent years, I’ve conducted a lot of research into this space for potential investment opportunities.
As such, I discovered Ivan’s YouTube Channel which provides helpful content all about the various Cryptocurrencies and on the Blockchain industry in general.
His channel is excellent; and his style and approach enable him to break down difficult subjects and concepts into accessible and manageable takeaway lessons.
He invested heavily into Crypto and personally suffered heavy losses during the Bitcoin crash (when the initial bubble burst in 2018).
This acted as the impetus and motivation behind his knowledge; he has dedicated his time and effort to study the industry and the developments therein.
He has since become one of the most widely acclaimed and notorious names in the industry.
As of last year, he has since begun to leverage the technology as opposed to viewing and using it purely from an investment and trading perspective (buying, holding, selling).
You’ll see for yourself; but Ivan continues to distribute informative content on Blockchain Technology on how it taking hold as a new industry and how you can use it to your advantage.
Why Did I Sign Up?
Having been a subscriber and having followed Ivan for some time, I decided to bite the bullet and sign up for the premium monthly full access membership.
As such, I’m still a current and active member.
My reasoning behind joining was that I wanted to further my knowledge and understanding of the Blockchain/Crypto industries through a simple and intuitive learning path.
When I discovered that the Crypto and Blockchain industry was one of the fastest growing industries (expected growth of 60% per year) and reaching $23.3 billion in market size by 2024, I knew this was an industry that I wanted to get into.
My initial skepticism centered around the fact that the information could be too advanced, but I soon discovered through some further research, as well as a mention on the Sales Page itself, that the course was designed with beginners in mind.
I dithered and dwelled on the decision for some time, but eventually signed up.
Here were my main objectives and reasons for my decision:
- Expand my knowledge and prepare for the future. Being concerned and having a firm interest in Finance and Investments I know that Blockchain will ultimately enter this space at some point (if it has not already).
- Develop professionally and prepare for new openings and opportunities for work. (The average blockchain developer makes $250k/year, and as its a relatively new industry, competition for jobs is low)
- Discover new insights and how the Crypto-currency industry actually works for my own Investment decisions. I wanted to reduce any risky investments based on pure speculation when it comes to crypto. I want to avoid any potential bubble bursting investments (like Bitcoin last year!)
- Leverage the technology on my own Blockchain Projects; perhaps develop some technology in the future.
Ivan On Tech Academy Review
The Ivan on Tech Academy is one of the largest online resources and training material for Blockchain and Crypto.
The courses range from introductory courses on Blockchain, Bitcoin, and programming to Smart Contract Programming, Bitcoin Programming and Blockchain Business Masterclass.
With dozens of courses available inside the Academy, its not going to be possible to outline all the modules and all the topics covered.
It would take too much time and you’d end up having to sift through a lot of information.
So instead, I’d like to break down three of the main courses into a short snapshot of what you will learn and what you can expect.
The Academy and entire suite of courses are all hosted on the Teachables platform. This is where you will pay, sign up and access the course if you decide to go ahead.
I love this platform, its so intuitive and user friendly and you can stream all the videos and lessons in a logical order. Its great to pick up where you left off and mark progress against the course content as you go.
The courses are well organised and follow a logical order – beginning with the basic and moving to the more advanced content.
Ivan communicates clearly and is able to break complex subjects down in a manageable and understandable way.
Blockchain Deep Fundamentals
This course provides a solid and comprehensive deep-dive into the fundamentals of Blockchain technology. It was created for a variety of audiences – so whether you are an entrepreneur, investor or developer you’ll find a lot of benefit.
Content in this courses focuses upon how Bitcoin and Ethereum actually work, how the Blockchain technology is being used accross Industries, how the Token economy is changing the economic landscape and how businesses are changing their approach to customer transactions.
Ivan states that course is actually taught at Industrial companies, so you can grasp the kind of concept and ideas that are taught here.
- Introduction – What Is Blockchain/Blockchain vs Traditional Technologies.
- Benefits of using Blockchain – Provenance, Consensus, Security, Immutability, Availability and Finality
- Blockchain and Crypto-currencies – Connections between Blockchain & Bitcoin/ Ethereum
- Cryptography and Mathematics – Functions and Private Key Cryptography
- Bitcoin Basics – Ecosystem, Wallets, Software & Hardware, UTXO, Transactions, Mempool, Mining Blocks, Soft and Hard Forks
- Bitcoin Scaling – How to scale, Transaction Malleability, the Lightning Network
- Bitcoin Attacks – Intro, Importance, Replay Attacks, 51% Attack,
- Consensus Algorithms and Mining– Byzantine Fault Tolerance, Hashrate, Mining (Types, Costs), Proof of Stakes & Importance,
- Ethereum – Intro, Gas, Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications, UTXO vs Account Model, Tokens, ERC20 Protocol, Web 3.0 and the future of the Internet, Limitations and Sharding.
- Blockchain as an investment
- Ethereum Hacks
- Token Economy, Coins and Tokens
- Industrial Use Cases – Permission Based Systems & Technologies, Blockchain in: Manufacturing and Supply Chain, Healthcare, Customer Loyalty, Real Estate, Insurance, Accounting, Advertising, Finance, Music, Film and Creative Industries
- ICO Investment Checklist – Use Case, Community, Team and Tech Analysis, Scam Red Flags
- National Cryptocurrencies
- Downloads – Homework
Blockchain Business Masterclass
This course was created to help you become part of and join a Blockchain business. You will learn how traditional centralized IT infrastructure works and how decentralized aspects can be introduced and integrated into an existing IT solution.
There are modules on project management, sales, economy, budget, testing, quality assurance (QA) and other insightful topics.
The purpose behind this course is to help you lead a team of developers in your own Blockchain project. This could be for your own business or introducing Blockchain at your current organisation:
- Business, Disruption and Size
- Human Computer Interaction & Prototyping
- Centralized IT Infrastructure
- Databases and CRUD
- Problems with Centralized IT Infrastructure
- Decentralized Technology
- What Are Hyperledgers
- Hyperledgers in Business
- Hyperledger Implemenation
- Hyperledger iInteraction and Integration
- Project Management and Project Development
- Testing Q&A
- Economy and Budget
Smart Contract Programming
You will also learn how to create smart contracts, dapps, tokens and airdrops on top of Ethereum, EOS and NEM.
This course is aimed at beginners all the way through to intermediates so no programming knowledge or technical expertise is required.
- Programming Bootcamp
- HTML and Web
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- C++ Advanced
- Internet 3.0
- Ethereum Smart Contracts
- Ethereum DAPPS
- Tokens, Crowdsales and Airdrops
- NEM Programming
- NEWM DAPPS
- EOS Smart Contracts
- EOS Testnet/ Mainnet
As I say, I am a current member and with so much content at my fingertips, I have not yet managed to make my way onto the other courses yet.
Nonetheless my first focus will be: Blockchain & Bitcoin 101, Bitcoin Programming, Ethereum 101, Ethereum Game Programming, Ethereum Smart Contract Security, Crypto Algo Trading, Lightning Network & Lightning Apps, Enjin Game Programming.
One of the great things about each course is that there are tasks and ‘homework’ to do which helps you gain a further understanding and grasp the concepts, apply the content and commit to what you learn.
Once I am able to complete the other courses I’ll start to document them here and I will update my review.
The Ivan on Tech Academy is a thorough comprehensive curriculum of content that covers some of the most prominent and emerging areas in the Blockchain and Crpyto Industry.
Ivan has extensively studied and thrown himself into studying all about Blockchain and Crypto. The Tech Academy is the packaged version of this.
I honestly think that he could sell his membership for a LOT more. As someone who has been on the lookout for courses in this space, I’ve seen a lot of other standalone courses in the $2000+ range, the Ivan on Tech Academy has considerably more content at under ten times cheaper!
You also get all the updates Ivan makes in the future and all of the new content and courses he continues to add. PLUS – you will never have to pay any more for this content if your’e on the monthly package.
It also is great for managing your money too (monthly payments are much more affordable upfront.)
If you can afford the professional plan on a yearly subscription then I would strongly recommend this.
It’s not clear whether Ivan will stop offering the All Academy Access for this set monthly fee, so its best to act now and sign up right away.
Don’t let procrastination get the better of you. I’ve been there – it sucks. I’ve missed quite a few opportunities and limited my growth whenever I’ve done this.
The Ivon on Tech Academy will equip you with information that you will not use just now, but in the future.
This is where business is heading so it makes sense to gain the knowledge before anyone else does. Its an investment in your career and one that you’ll reap the rewards of for years to come.
If you’re on a budget then the premium plan is your best bet. If you have interest in only one of the fundamental courses, then the basic plan is for you. Either way, you’ll be impressed by the amount of content, trust me.
For me, the Academy has helped me understand and learn Blockchain and Crypto at a far quicker rate than what I could have achieved on my own or through consuming content on YouTube/Blogs.
I have gained a lot of knowledge and developed new skills (like learning to programme) that I can now use to set up my own business/ utilize in a professional capacity.
If I want to move into a Blockchain Developer position, or if I want to work for a company in this space, I’ll be perfectly equipped.
Regarding my own investments, I now know how to spot an opportunity and a red flag. I’m looking forward to monitoring the markets and looking for new potential revenue streams.
So, if you’re like me, and you struggle with complex topics and want to follow a logical yet comprehensive training curriculum, that is going to equip you with knowledge and skills for the long-term and global economy, then I suggest you sign up to the Academy.